Collecting Personal Information: from time to time Inspectioneering collects personal information about our subscribers, and Inspectioneering.com visitors and registered Members, such as your name, email address, employer, job title, country, password, and special interests.
- We collect information when you register your Member account with Inspectioneering.com, when you sign up for The Inspectioneer email newsletter, and when you subscribe to Inspectioneering Journal.
- We collect information through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize our Members, customize each Member's experience, and serve focused advertisements. Learn more about cookies in Section 4, below.
- We collect information when you interact with third party services available through Inspectioneering.com.
Using Personal Information: any of the information Inspectioneering collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To optimally manage your Inspectioneering account and customize the services we provide to you and other Members.
- To send periodic communications through email and Inspectioneering.com messages containing information and updates concerning your account.
- To enable you to share your information and connect with other Members and third parties offering combined services with Inspectioneering.com.
- To facilitate the delivery of focused advertising based on your special interests and account activity.
- To continually improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you and other Members.
Disclosure of Member Information:
Occasionally, Inspectioneering may provide your personally identifiable information to Third Parties:
- Who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential,
- With whom Inspectioneering contracts with to provide you services and products whereby, in such instances, notice will be provided to you before such services or products are accessed, and
- However, non-personal contact information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, Inspectioneering may provide your personally identifiable information to Third Parties:
Cookies: Inspectioneering.com does use cookie technology.
- A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other internet enabled device (“devices”) when you visit a website.
- Cookies may involve the transmission of information from Inspectioneering.com to the device you are using, from your device to us, or you to a designated third party on our behalf. However, our designated third party cookies will never allow third parties to collect personal information, but may allow a third party to collect general segment/demographic information.
- All cookies created by Inspectioneering.com are only accessible through our servers.
- You may limit or block cookies using your browser settings, however, this may impact the performance of Inspectioneering.com on your device.
- Third Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party products or services on Inspectioneering.com. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Security: We implement a variety of security measures consistent with industry standards in order to protect your personal information. There is no guarantee, however, that information may not be accessed, copied, manipulated, damaged, or destroyed by a breach of any of our safeguards. Each Member is charged with the task and is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their account information and password.
- Contacting Us: If you have any questions, comments, or ideas regarding this Policy or any other Inspectioneering feature, you may contact us using the information below.
701 Sawdust Road, Suite #4
The Woodlands, TX 77380