In order to meet economic, time, and efficiency demands, leaders in the Chemical and Petrochemical markets are constantly looking for innovative and reliable processes and tactics to optimize project completion. This conference will address conflicting plant commissioning and start up delays and provide solutions to improve cycle times and increase profitability to enrich plant projects.
- Chem/petrochem and refining
- Benchmark Best Practices for Project Coordination to Ensure all Parties involved are prepared for plant finalization with Dow Chemical and Fluor
- Highlight EPC Contractors and Commissioning Departments Work Scope to Improve Shared Responsibilities with Jacobs
- Plant the right foundation for Effectuating Successful Planning, Commissioning, handover and Production Success with Huntsman Group
- Overcome Budget Limitations and Technical Failures to Reduce Productivity Loss with The Linde Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is designed for SVPs, VPs, Heads, and Senior Executives from the Chemical, Petrochemical and Refining Industries.
The event is expecting to draw approximately 60-80 attendees from companies including Dow Chemical, Fluor, Chevron, Huntsman Corp., Jacobs, and more.
Mention Inspectioneering at the time of inquiry for a $200 discount.