The 2017 Spring Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting will bring together Inspectioneers throughout the oil and natural gas industry to let their views be known relative to updating the contents of numerous API Standards and further discuss all Inspection and Materials/Corrosion Standards.
Don’t miss out! This is your chance to get involved and network with fellow Inspectioneers. Come join us for the 2017 Spring Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada from May 8 -11, 2017.
REASONS TO ATTEND
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will obtain the latest information from industry suppliers by visiting their tabletop exhibits.
- You will have the opportunity to network with colleagues and establish new business connections.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Industry professionals involved in the refining and petrochemical industries such as:
- Operations and engineering managers
- Process unit engineers and specialists
- Refinery equipment specialists
If you have questions regarding registering for the event, please contact: