Collecting Personal Information: from time to time Inspectioneering collects personal information about our subscribers, and Inspectioneering.com visitors and registered Users, such as your name, email address, employer, job title, country, password, and special interests.
- We collect information when you register your User account with Inspectioneering.com, when you sign up for the Inspectioneering Turnaround, and when you subscribe to Inspectioneering Journal.
- We collect information through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize our Users, customize each User’s experience, and serve focused advertisements. Learn more about cookies in Section 4, below.
- We collect information when you interact with third party services available through Inspectioneering.com.
Using Personal Information: any of the information Inspectioneering collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To optimally manage your Inspectioneering account and customize the services we provide to you and other Users.
- To send periodic communications through email and Inspectioneering.com messages containing information and updates concerning your account.
- To enable you to share your information and connect with other Users and third parties offering combined services with Inspectioneering.com.
- To facilitate the delivery of focused advertising based on your special interests and account activity.
- To continually improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you and other Users.
Disclosure of User Information:
- However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies: Inspectioneering.com does use cookie technology.
- A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other internet enabled device (“devices”) when you visit a website.
- Cookies may involve the transmission of information from Inspectioneering.com to the device you are using, from your device to us, or you to a designated third party on our behalf. However, our designated third party cookies will never allow third parties to collect personal information, but may allow a third party to collect general segment/demographic information.
- All cookies created by Inspectioneering.com are only accessible through our servers.
- You may limit or block cookies using your browser settings, however, this may impact the performance of Inspectioneering.com on your device.
- Third Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party products or services on Inspectioneering.com. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Security: We implement a variety of security measures consistent with industry standards in order to protect your personal information. There is no guarantee, however, that information may not be accessed, copied, manipulated, damaged, or destroyed by a breach of any of our safeguards. Each User is charged with the task and is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their account information and password.
- Contacting Us: If you have any questions, comments, or ideas regarding this Policy or any other Inspectioneering feature, you may contact us using the information below.
701 Sawdust Road, Suite #4
The Woodlands, TX 77380